Hot summer days call for a frozen treat for not just you, but your beloved pups as well! Because watermelon is such a refreshing. dog-friendly fruit and so abundant in the summer season, why not treat your pup to a cooling treat? These watermelon and blueberry pupsicles are not only brimming with beneficial antioxidants, but also so simple and easy to whip up.
- 1 cup of chopped seedless watermelon flesh
- handful of organic blueberries
- Pure goat’s milk
- dried beef or fish skins (or any other edible dog chew/treat you have to act as the popsicle stick)
- Place bits of watermelon and blueberries into a popsicle mold.
- Fill with goat’s milk.
- Cover mold with aluminum foil.
- Insert beef skin through the center of the aluminum foil to form the popsicle handles.
- Place in freezer for 3 hours.
- Serve & enjoy!